Our hands do a lot of work and we rarely pay them back. Here is a great salt soak that you can use for hands and feet before a manicure pedicure or any time. The ingredients are super simple. You can even make a soak with things from your kitchen. Here is flower petal version. This can be stored dry for months or even packaged and given as gifts.
- 1/3 cup of cup of medium pink Himalayan salt
- 1/3 cup of cup of fine pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/3 cup of cup of Medium Sea Salt
- Cut or dried flowers I love these
- A few drops of essential oil ( I like energizing mint )
Store in an air tight container. When using you may want to add a teaspoon of olive oil before pouring in water while soaking.
Soak hands and feet until water cools. Use a cuticle tool to gently push back cuticles and allow nails to thoroughly dry before applying polish.
As a gift, I love these lightweight plastic jars!