This potato is a variety of sweet potato and naturally night shade free. It has a milder flavor than a traditional sweet potato which makes it a perfect substitute for white potatoes. They are starchy so I soak & rinse them before boiling.
- 3 pounds bonita white sweet potatoes
- 1 cup Dukes mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons French’s classic mustard
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon of capers
- Kosher salt
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Salt a large pot of water and bring to a boil
- Peel and cut the potatoes in to 1 ” pieces. The peeling is tough so you don’t want to cook it.
- Boil the potatoes for 5 minutes until tender
- Add the rest of the ingredients and chill in the fridge