This is fancy French for steamed fish in paper. Low calorie, healthy and chocked full of culinary bragging rights.
- 1 pound of Dover Sole, skinned
- 1 bunch of Dill
- 1/2 cup of leeks, sliced
- 1/2 cup of carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup of green onions
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh Tarragon
- 1/4 fresh parsley
- Salt & pepper
- Olive oil
- White wine
- Parchment paper
- Season the fish on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place sprigs of dill on one side and roll up.
- Place 1 sheet or parchment paper on your cutting board and make a bed of the vegetables in the center. Place 2 pieces of rolled fish in the center. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Place another piece of parchment paper over the top. Fold and crease the edges to form a circle. Press hard as you go around the edges with a pan so that they hold in place. Just before making the final crease, add a Tablespoon of white wine.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes
- Remove from oven, cut open and serve!
Serving suggestion Saffron Lemon Rice