This bright, refreshing dish is a cinch to make and works great with almost any crunchy vegetable!
- 1⁄2 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed oil
- 2 tablespoons Tamari soy
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger peeled, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (omit to make vegan or vegetarian)
- 2 cucumbers, peeled cut into matchstick-size strips or ribbons
- 3 carrots, peeled, cut into matchstick-size strips or ribbons
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 cup red cabbage thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons of toasted sesame seeds
Mix first six ingredients. Add vegetables. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes. Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.