- 3 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 1 head broccoli, approximately 2 pounds, cored and cut into 1-inch florets
- 1/2 a red onion sliced
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
In a large bowl, whisk together the tamari or soy sauce with the vinegar. Add the olive oil while whisking vigorously. Add the broccoli and toss to coat. Sprinkle lightly with kosher salt.
Place broccoli on the grill. Grill, tossing frequently, until the florets are crisp at the edges and tender within, with just a little bit of bite to them, approximately 10 to 12 minutes. If you don’t have a grill basket, lay the florets out on the grill in a single level and use tongs to turn them often. More work, same result.