Perfect for beef or chicken.
- 1⁄4 cup tamari
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons of thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper
- Add ingredients to a ziplock bag or bowl.
- Add meat and marinate for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator
- Flip bag periodically to distribute marinade.
- For tender beef, allow it to return to room temperature before cooking.
Yields enough marinade for 1 pound of meat