Once you realize how easy it is to make your own dressing, you make kick the store bought version for good. It takes just minutes to make without all the preservatives and additives.
- 1 large clove of garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, rubbed in palm
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 1 lemon), strained of pulp and seeds
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Combine all ingredients in a salad cruet or glass jar. Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.