Dairy free, vegan and delicious! The trick to this is keeping everything super cold. The result is beautiful, fluffy whipped cream!
- 1 (14 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Place the can of coconut, metal mixing bowl and beaters in the refrigerator or freezer 1 hour before making whipped cream.
- Open can of coconut milk, taking care not to shake it. Scoop coconut cream solids off the top into cold mixing bowl.
- Beat coconut cream using electric mixer with chilled beaters on medium speed; turn to high speed. Beat until stiff peaks form, 7 to 8 minutes. Add sugar and vanilla extract to coconut cream; beat 1 minute more.
One Comment Add yours